Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Of course, I say always go for the SPARKLE, people!


What a week I have in front of me!
(Did you catch my cameo this week on The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo?! I die....:) )

Before I hit the gym today -- because you KNOW i have to get my "fitness on" in order to get my "tux on" and be red carpet ready for this weekend -- we have our first script read through TV Guide Network.
The sassy Tanika Ray, the consummate Chris Harrison and I will be going over our scripts and talking about the general way things will happen during this Sunday's Emmy® pre-show, the potential clips, plus which celebs we'll be talking to on TV biggest night AND all the fashion!  It's never 100% predictable, but that's all part of the fun of a LIVE telecast.  Even with all the prepping and planning, you never know EXACTLY how it's all going to net out once you hit the ground running and sweating....  it's supposed to be hot. YIKES.

So, with all the talk of  "surprise ", how about those wins at the Create Arts Emmy® Awards this past weekend (first-ever Emmy® wins for Neil Patrick Harris and my friend, Ryan Seacrest, first-ever Emmy® win for Ann Margaret for her guest spot on SVU, Jeff Probst for best reality host, Old Spice gets best commercial, etc), Do you think the same can be predicted for the actual Emmy® Awards?  Hmmmm!  Could be.  Who knows??  Personally, 
I would LOVE to see Jane Lynch win for Glee but how GREAT is Edie Falco as Nurse Jackie and that January Jones for Mad Men is pretty amazing.  


So, in keeping with this "unpredictability" theme,  I'm consumed with WHO'S WEARING WHAT on the Emmy® red come Sunday 8/29.
Hello Sophia Vergara! What's up Lea Michele? What about the sexy cast of True Blood?  (Have you seen the cover or Rolling Stone.  Can you say HOT?!!)

Will it be short and flirty?
Long and dramatic?
Pops of color in a sea of neutrals and black?
Of course, I say always go for the SPARKLE, people!

My "fashionable" gut tells me that it's going to a throw back to the sophisticated styles of the 60's with MAD MEN inspired looks and statements.  But that's just me...

AND as you know, after Sunday's big night you MUST join me for the best "post-game" fashion commentary on TV during  Monday's TV Guide Network Emmy® 2010 Fashion Wrap... hosted by ME!  I can't wait and am so honored to be hosting the show this year.  It's a dream gig.

BTW, this year my stylish dream team will consist of RHNYC's Countess LuAnn de Lesseps ("mah friends!"), 


hair stylist to the stars, Kim Vo, Project Runway alum and designer, Nick Verreos and celebrity stylist to the stars, Jen Rade.
Not only will my eclectic panel dish on Emmy's hottest looks surrounding everything from hair-do's, hair don'ts, handbags ,dresses and diamonds we'll also pick our favorite fashionable hits and misses of the night.  (Don't tell anyone just yet, but my $$'s on Lea Michele!)



Be there Monday 8/30/10 on TV Guide Network for the best "post-game" commentary!  DO NOT MISS THE FASHIONABLE FUN!  Seriously. Just don't.


http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?id=17611929&more=ucshowairings

Ok: Coffee is brewed and now the most important question of the morning....  "What's a fashion guy to wear?!"  GULP.  The pressure....  

Stay Tuned!...  Stay Stylish!  

LZ

And for my stylish Emmy updates, follow me on twitter @lawrencezarian and "LIKE" me on FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/LAWRENCE-ZARIAN-FAN-PAGE/107147905988048?ref=ts
=

No comments:

Post a Comment