Saturday, August 21, 2010

EMMY® Red Carpet is only Two Weeks Away!



Woke up with a very full plate today.
First stop: TV Guide Network.
SO excited for the TVGN 2010 Emmy® Red Carpet meeting with one of my favorite producers, Nikki, as well as Christina and the rest of the team!
Lots to prep for the red, and now with my new responsibilities as host of  "The Fashion Wrap" I could not be more excited!
My longtime TV buddy Tanika Ray, Mark Istook, along with the man of all media, Chris Harrison  and I will all be there talking to television's brightest on August 29th starting at 5E/ 2P.
Wow! Can't wait to talk to Juliana Margulies, January Jones, the cast of Glee!
There's always plenty of the unexpected, but most fun: working with Chris and trying/hoping/pleading for juicy, insider info from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette! (My own guilty pleasure: ) )
You know the countdown show will recall last year's fashion hits (and misses) as well as capturing who is wearing what at this year's event!
Next Stop: Entertainment Tonight.

Greeted by my producer, John (great guy!), and the ever-fab make up team.
Can you say Katy Perry and Leighton Meester!?...Did a great Kohl's Look for Less segment about cool and affordable  back-to-school looks inspired by these terrific two.
I hafta say whether it's at TV Guide Network, Entertainment Tonight or anywhere else I'm fortunate enough to be working, I love passing on stylish tips and fashion tricks for getting a great look no matter what the budget .
Emmy's® are only two and a half week's away...yikes! 
Who cares who will win?!  
Bigger question: What's a fashion guy to wear?! ; )
Stay tuned for next blog!
lz

No comments:

Post a Comment