Friday, January 21, 2011

My 2011 Golden Globe Photo Album

1-on-1 with the sexy, sweet and oh so chic, Kelly Osbourne. Not to brag, but this girl has style, AND she loved my Simon Carter aubergine tux. nice!!
 
Had a blast on the red carpet last weekend and wanted to share some of the GREAT moments.
Also wanted to say THANK YOU for watching our Golden Globes Red Carpet Fashion Wrap on The TV Guide Network! We had some terrific numbers,  and I REALLY appreciate all the support. MORE TO COME!


My Fashion Wrap Team: Kara Birkenstock, Kim Vo, Nick Verreos, Jen Rade.


Awards season has begun and I'm only just getting my red carpet glam on! Stay tuned .....

A red carpet moment with TV royalty, the stunning MARY HART. she's the real deal and just SO kind.



Working the red carpet with my friend , fashionista and reporter Richard Reid.

Here's the one who stole my heart at the Golden Globes this year... the stunning Piper Perabo in Oscar de la Renta. Not only is she stunning, but her beauty definitely comes from within. 3 words: I LOVE HER!! :)

Nothing puts a smile on my face better than standing next to one my favorite beauties, Nancy O'Dell.

Gold & Aubergine: Loving Lara Spencer.

A little red carpet lovin with Oscar nominated actress, Gabourey Sidibe. She's the absolute sweetest and was having the best time!!

LZ

No comments:

Post a Comment